Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Dimming Star

We have been informed that Mr. Tucker is fading quickly tonight. His bright shining star is dimming with every labored breath he takes. What a great life he has lived! From the mischief he got into as a puppy (pulling a roll of toilet paper around the house!) to licking every single inch of someones face, there was never a dull moment in his life (nor ours).

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
For if I pass with morning's light,
They cannot say I didn't fight!

We only wish we were half as strong as you are, Tucker. We love you!

2 comments:

Sharon Huffman said...

Thank you so much for that sweet post about Mr T. He's unresponsive now, but still breathing, so we laid him down for the night. If Charmin calls him while we're asleep they'll be running and playing by morning. We have lots of good memories and thank you and Matt for all your love and support as we prepare to say goodbye to another furry friend!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We saw your mom's post on Tucker's blog earlier -

Spread the word and updated Khyra's post for Friday (publishes at 12mn in the east) -

AND I've just left your mom's post -

We are thinking of you -

We all know this pain - past, present, and future -

He's a fighter - 'til the end -

Hugs from PA -

Khyra's Mom Phyll