Monday, June 14, 2010

Life

Life flies by so fast that I keep forgetting to update the blog! Here are some highlights of the past month:

Matt and I won tickets to see Brad Paisley!

He was nice enough to come visit the folks in the 'cheap seats' :o)
Great singer, songwriter, and all around nice guy
We have some very friendly (and strange) squirrels in our neighborhood
We've been watching our garden grow! This is our Potato Row.
We got to meet little baby Jonas Daniel Woodley, our friends newest addition. He is precious!
Did I mention he was precious?

Mom and I (finally) started our own Etsy store! We haven't uploaded items yet, but that will be happening very soon.
Eco Chique Boutique
~Emily~

3 comments:

Sharon Huffman said...

Great pics! Can't wait to get started on our Etsy shop!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the update, Emily! I can't wait to shop at your Etsy shop!
By the way, the outfit Baby Jonas is wearing is the same one we have picked out to bring Milo home in. Jonas is CUTE! =)

Lauren said...

Emily, your photographs are beautiful!!! I am jealous you got to see Brad, I love him!