Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Scripture

I have to quickly share this great piece of scripture before I head off to bed. It's been on my mind since I stumbled across it this morning on beautiful Mandisa's blog (which I ALSO stumbled upon -- thank you, KLove!) She included this little gem in her "Scriptures on my Journey to 100" post:

Philippians 4:12-13- I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

1 comment:

Sharon Huffman said...

Thank you for sharing that gem of a scripture Emily! Phil 4:13 was one of the scriptures in the Memorize the Word class that I took. I still remember going over all those scriptures with LouAnn while driving out to California to attend Bible College! It got us through some scary travels in the desert and up the mountains. God's strength always prevails!